Thank you for your interest in Kawartha Dairy
Every year we receive an overwhelming number of requests for donations. Because of the volume of requests, sadly we are not able to extend support to every cause. We do, however, help out as much as we can through financial or, most often, in-kind product donations. Before submitting a request for donation to us please review Kawartha Dairy’s charitable giving mission below and assess whether your event/charitable organization aligns with it.
Kawartha Dairy’s Charitable Giving mission is to support…
- Children’s charitable causes
- Events or organizations that support or promote health and wellness
- Community improvement projects (in the areas local to our Kawartha Dairy retail stores).
If you would like to make a donation request, we must receive it in writing at least 3 weeks in advance of the required date to allow time for our Donations Committee to consider it. Please:
- Tell us about your event / organization. What is it you are asking us to support?
- Be specific about what exactly you are requesting (i.e., products, gift cards, etc.)
- Provide a contact name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
Kawartha Dairy will call you or reply via email to let you know the status of your request. Requests should be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (705) 738-3136, or mailed to Box 904, Bobcaygeon, ON, K0M 1A0, attention Donations Committee.
Finally, we ask that your organization limits your requests for donations to one per calendar year
*Please note that most approved in-kind donations require pick up at one of our 9 Kawartha Dairy retail locations. Because we sell perishable products it is important that the products are kept frozen or refrigerated during transport. Please consider your own transportation/storage needs and driving times when making your request. In most cases, we do not supply other equipment, supplies or staff support along with our product donations.*